Google Blog Rank

I get pretty good ranking for Webmetricsguru.com on Blogger, I always have; now I know why. According to Google Operating System I’m doing well if I:
1. Get other well respected bloggers like Eric Peterson to put my site in their blogrolls.
2.Get a lot of links from Chats and Mail (well, I’m not too sure about that … because Google would be looking pretty closely at the URL referrals and see if it comes from Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, etc…do they really do that?)
3.Posts tagged well (I guess Google can try to match up the content with the tagging and see if it matches).
4.Pagerank (obvious - you know they’d do that).
5. Number of Feed Subscribers (certainly, Google can figure out how many Google Reader or Google Personalized Home Page subscribers you blog feed has - and it’s probably not unlikely they can pull FeedBurner’s numbers for each blog feed as well - but I’m not 100% about that part).
6. Clicks in Search Results (that’s controversial - no one doubts that Google’s been doing this - but they’ve not really acknowledged it fully - but they’re certainly capable of it - especially if you’ve you have Google Webmaster Central installed).


What works against Blog Ranking?(Everyone should be care)
1.Automated posting that happens in regular periods (like every 3 hours)
2.Mismatch be blog text and RSS Feed (but why would someone do that? I find that one a little strange - like subscribing to feed and getting some other entirely different text ….I guess it’s easy to check so maybe that’s why Google might check this).
3.Duplicate Content (if your copying too much from other blogs or your blog post is a duplication of someone else’s …. and Google can figure out which one came first - your in the same boat as SEO Content that’s duplicated)
4.If you use the same words that appear in a lot of Blog Spam - Google might think your blog Spam.
5.Identical Size Posts (Weird…that’s a lot of work to pull off - and I don’t know why someone would even want to try to do this …but if your have posts that are identical in size, Google can detect it and will devalue your posts).
6.A large number of Ads (Ha, ha, ha…. really? Doesn’t Google sell Ads? I find that one a little hard to swallow. So if you use AdSense too much Google is going to Devalue your blog even though they make more money if they can get your blog ranked higher? I don’t buy it - but if I did, it would be someone else’s ads, not Google’s).
7.Location of Ads (again, I’m not really sure about this one).
I did not read the patent that’s being referred to or the drawings that go with it (they seem invisible in my browser). Seo By The Sea has more details.